If you decided to do business with us, we’ll give you financial, accounting, and tax advice, that is in tune with the current economy, accounting standards, and tax regulations, with what you can do to maximize your tax refund, reduce your taxable income legally and to ensure the accuracy of your Financial Statements.
Find more info in the files below (click to open) / Encuentra mas informacion en el archivo abajo (da click para abrir)
About Me GiGiEA Conoceme GiGiEA
What we do
Accounting and Bookkeeping Services for Tax Purposes, Income Tax Services, Corporate Tax Services, IRS Representation Services, and Taxation Services.
Payroll, Notary Services, Sales Tax Filing, and Quarterly Services. Advance computer skills and superior capacity with high experience doing business with LATAM.
More than 10+ years of professional experience working in the Accounting-Taxes field to provide a service in the standard levels. Small business owner/operator with 6+ years of experience!
“Your job is not to be a fire killer. Your job is to prevent fires”-Sam Carpenter.
- Accounting-Bookkeeping for businesses with up to $10 million annual revenue
- With more than 10+ years of experience in the most famous used Accounting Software in the market
- Niche market: Manufacturers, Retailers-Stores, E-Commerce business, Car dealerships, Professional Services* and Non-profits (Churchs or Educational).* see our niches tab
- Payroll for Small Businesses with employees up to 10
- Corporate Tax filing: S-Corps, C-Corps, and LLCs (single or multi members)
- Income Tax filing: W2,1099s, Stocks, Capital Gains, Retirements Accts and 1040Xs Amendments due to fraudulent tax returns
- IRS Notices and Letters: Audits, Examinations, and Representation.
–Don’t waste your time-money-reputation-etc with NO professional Tax Preparers! / “An Accountant that takes care of your Money” / Una Contadora que cuida tu dinero
Guillermina Gomez “GiGi”
IRS-Enrolled Agent l Senior Tax Accountant l QBOA Certified
Certified QuickBooks Proadvisor
Guillermina Gomez “GiGi” graduated with her bachelor’s from Mexico University in 2009 and then moved to Miami in 2010. She became an Enrolled Agent (EA) Federally-Licensed Tax Practitioner admitted to practice before the IRS by the U.S.Department of the Treasury and have unlimited rights to represent taxpayers before the IRS. Enrolled agents specialize exclusively in taxes – that’s why they’re known as America’s tax experts.
While working full-time in the industry for the last 10+years where she got experience in Accounting & Taxation with an emphasis on small businesses and small enterprises to provide a service at the standard levels. Her ongoing tax education and experience will be beneficial for clients looking for personal and business tax preparation, IRS representation services, Payroll, and Accounting-Bookkeeping Services.
She is a dedicated student always looking for new tax codes and accounting journals, studied in Universities and colleges in USA with credits to sit for the CPA, plus she has important technology skills that work today demands. She worked Remotely (phone or internet) and had to implement digital tools to offer her clients benefits during this time, for example, Client Portal, E-signatures, Electronics payments, and virtual consultations among many others.
Outside of the Office, GiGi enjoys running, weightlifting, computers, Mexican Novelas, and her family. (Mommy of 3 wonderful kids)
–One of the few things that GiGi enjoys about her work is building lasting relations with all of her clients. –No client is too big or too small as she enjoys working through solutions with all of them—
– Professional Behavior, Accounting Ethics and IRS Enrolled Agent Code of Ethics and Rules of Professional Conduct! / Conducta profesional, etica en Contabilidad y licenciada federal en acuerdo con el Codigo de Etica y Reglas Profesionales de Conducta por parte del servicio de Rentas Internas IRS “Lo bueno de ser Honesto es que hay poca competencia”–
PRACTICE AREAS AREA DE PRACTICA
- Taxation Services Servicio de Impuestos
- Tax Controversy Resolucion de Impuestos
- Accounting-Bookkeeping Contabilidad Superior y Basica
INDUSTRY EXPERTISE AREA DE INDUSTRIAS
- E-Commerce Ventas por Internet
- High-Net-Worth Clientes de alto perfil
- Professional Services Servicios Profesionales
- Retailers (Car, Products) Ventas en general (Carros,Articulos)
- 1120 C-Corp, ,1120s S-Corp,1065s LLCs Pequeños y Grandes Negocios a nivel de impuestos y con socios
- Individual Compliance Cumplimiento nivel Individual
- Business Compliance Cumplimiento nivel Negocio
- IRS Controversy Controversia, tramites en la IRS
Speaks Spanish. / Hablo Español
click to see reviews
Click to see reviews